Thursday, February 8, 2007

Cleaning my house in ten minutes.


I usually keep my house clean however sometimes it can get a little dirty. When a friend calls me and tells me that they will be coming within ten minutes I do a few things to make it look better.
I first check and clean any dirty dishes in the sink. I then quickly vacuum the living room and clean the coffee table of any old newspaper or any other papers. I also spray the living area with some air freshner to give a clean smelling feel. The last thing I do is make sure my husband picks up his laptop and his playstation because they take so much room up.

2 comments:

Nancy A. McKeand said...

It seems tht I can keep the house clean for a long time and no one ever comes to visit. And as soon as it gets a little messy, everyone decides to come over! I will have to try some of your hints next time that happens.

Carolina said...

GAUA!!!, your house looks very clean. How you can keep it like that? I have to be honest, I always clean my house once a week, so congratulations !!!!