Thursday, February 8, 2007

5 things I will not eat in any circumstances

There are five things that I will not eat in any circumstance. The main things I would not eat are meats, fish, eggs, pasta, and mushrooms. I don't eat meat because it is part of my belief, hinduism that we are not suppose to eat meats. We were taught that for a long time. I won't eat fish and eggs because they smell very bad. I hate pasta it is so tasteless for me. Finally I don't eat mushrooms because the taste is aweful. These are the things I won't eat in any circumstance.

2 comments:

John said...

You give very good reasons for the items on your list. You are right pasta doesn't have a lot of taste. I like to give it flavor with some type of sauce. I really like eggs and haven't noticed the smell, but I don't have a good sense of smell.

RamaSraddha said...

I have almost the same, the only diference is I eat pasta some times, but I hate taste of eggsplants.