Saturday, February 3, 2007

All the things you hide when people visit your home

When people visit my home. I hide a few things. I hide the trash can because it may smell. I hide the pillows because they may get dirty, and I hide my valuable belongings because if I don't hide them, kids will come and play with them and break them . Also I hide my T.V. remote control because they change the channels many times and also mess up my settings. when my friends come to my house I hide my food and drinks because they come and eat and drink it all. I am just kidding on the last part however they do come and eat my food. These are some of the things I hide if people come over.

2 comments:

John said...

Does hiding the trash can keep it from smelling? I agree though that we don't want those kinds of things out where people can see them. So people come to your home to eat! Are you a good cook?

It seems somewhat inconsiderate to me for people to change the settings on your remote control. I would not think of doing something like that, but then I probably couldn't do so if I wanted to.

ANDREA said...

Nidhi.... you hide a lot of things...! jajaja but I am agree with you... in a lot of things!!!!